Halo Pharma’s Pediatric Center of Excellence
For pediatric patients, size matters. Pediatric dosage forms must be right-sized:
- Stick packs
- Granules for suspension
- Pellets, Beads, Powders
- Oral solutions and liquid suspensions
Your CDMO should be right-sized too. Halo Pharma’s Pediatric Center of Excellence is uniquely equipped to support the development and manufacture of dosage forms tailored for pediatric and other small patient populations.
Halo Pharma is —
Large enough to offer:
- World-class scientific expertise and 40+ years of commercial drug manufacturing experience across multiple plants
- State-of-the-art facilities and equipment for a variety of dosage forms
- Global regulatory compliance, with approvals by USFDA, MHRA, Health Canada and DEA
Yet small enough to be flexible and responsive:
- Easy to do business with – supply agreements are fair and balanced
- Able to tailor programs to a variety of batch sizes
- Clinical batches as low as 1 kg up to 1000 kg for commercial volumes
- Easy and direct access to senior management
- Committed to your timelines and on time delivery
With a proven track record for developing and delivering pediatric products – from clinical through commercialization.
That’s Halo Pharma. Right-sized for pediatric dosage forms that are easy to swallow.
Let’s discuss your next pediatric project.