Halo Pharma serves the biotech sector as a leading global provider of clinical drug product development and manufacturing services; including drug delivery and formulation technologies.
Halo has provided contract drug product development and manufacturing services for over ten years. Halo has successfully supported over 100 new product launches in the past 10 years. We support 8 of the top 10 large pharmaceutical companies and have developed and manufactured products for 20 NDA applications. Our expertise with new molecule drug development and clinical manufacturing ensures your product is developed to meet your clinical trial requirements.
Halo’s leadership team has over 200 years of combined experience in drug product manufacturing.
We partner with our clients to provide technical development solutions to address the increased pressure to meet pipeline timelines and budgets.
Halo has commercially produced 2 Orphan Drugs in the last 3 years and has several more in development.
- Halo works with clients focused on the development, manufacturing and commercializing of novel, small molecule innovative therapies for people living with serious conditions, including:
- Rare Diseases
We provide our clients flexible, quality led development and commercial solutions from rare diseases to larger patient populations and chronic diseases.
We specialize in:
- Poorly Water- Soluble Drugs : Twin-Screw Extrusion (TSE) or Hot-Melt Extrusion (HME)
- Pediatric: Mini and MicroTablets, Pellets, Beads, Powders, Capsules, Stick Pack, Liquid Suspensions
- Dermatologic: Topical Non-Sterile Semi-Solid Ointments, Gels & Creams
- Pain & Abuse Deterrent: Modified Release, Controlled Substances (CI-CV), Fixed-Dose Combination (FDC)
- CNS: Bi-Layer, Orodispersible, Granulation/Wurster (Solvent)
- Ophthalmic/Wound Care: Sterile Ointments, Gels & Creams
Many of our partners in the biotech sector rely on our “Brick and Mortar”
Our integrated pharmaceutical development solutions are customized to focus on your program needs, which can include:
- 505 (b) (2) pathway for oral modified specialty products
- Orphan drugs for rare diseases
- Technical Transfer of in-licensed late stage products
- New indications or novel drug delivery formulation of exiting products
- Product Line-Extensions (Pediatric dosage form for an Adult dosage form)