Reduce the complexity of outsourcing topical drug products. Halo Pharma, a full-service CDMO, offers expertise backed by more than 30 years of direct experience developing topical products. Halo Pharma provides integrated formulation, development, tech transfer, scale up, manufacturing, and packaging of semi-solid and liquid prescription, OTC, and high-value health & beauty products.
Download our white paper, Aim for Quality, Simplicity, and Cost Efficiency in the Development, Scale-up, and Manufacturing of Semi-Solid Dosage Forms, to discover how Halo Pharma simplifies the commercialization of topicals. Learn about: formulation selection, five key physical characteristics of a product formulation, in vitro release testing (IVRT) and bioequivalence, bioburden and microbial testing, and technology and site transfer considerations.
Keeping It Simple
- Halo’s development facilities are co-located with our manufacturing and packaging facilities to provide seamless transitions from pre-formulation and formulation development to clinical and commercial supply.
- Bioequivalence by semi-solid In Vitro Release Testing (IVRT)
- Chemistry and microbiology labs
- Preservative challenge test
- USP microbial limits testing
- State-of-the-art technologies and equipment to support the complete range of topical development and manufacturing.
- Supply chain management expertise and materials sourcing
- Packaging options, from metal, laminate and plastic tubes to bottles and jars in sizes from 2g to 500g sizes.
Halo Pharma’s one-stop delivery of outsourcing services saves time and money, reduces complexity, and lowers risk in the development of topical drug products. Because simplicity matters.