Liquid Dosage Form Capabilities
Halo Pharma offers contract development and manufacturing services specializing in liquids dosage forms.
With fully integrated pharmaceutical development and manufacturing services for liquid dosage forms including oral solutions and suspensions, we can help you successfully develop and manufacture your next liquid product. As our development facilities are co-located within our commercial manufacturing operations, we can seamlessly transition from pre-formulation and formulation development throughout clinical studies and into commercial manufacturing. We can package in both glass and plastic bottles from 10 mL to 4 L including the use of flammable solvents. In addition, Halo can support pediatric liquid dosage development with particular expertise in taste-masking delivery systems.
Halo’s Center of Excellence for Liquids is supported by in-house quality and microbiology labs, robust quality systems and a team of highly skilled technicians to support your manufacturing needs. We currently supply liquid dosage forms commercially to the US, Canada and throughout Europe.
Liquid Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Services
- Pilot, clinical trial material and commercial-scale manufacturing
- Segregated manufacturing suites
- Liquid cGMP batch sizes from 10L to 4,400L
- Suspension cGMP batch sizes from 10L to 4,400L
- Compartmentalized, controlled environment and XP Liquid compounding
- Controlled substances (CI – CV)
- Extensive range of vessel, filtration and mixing options
- Vacuum rated, steam-heated and water-cooled jacketed vessels
- Nitrogen/inert gas blanketing
- HEPA air filtration
- Facility lighting options for light-sensitive materials
- Oral liquids
- Aqueous and solvent based systems
- High pressure homogenizer
- Oral suspensions
- High shear homogenization
- Aqueous and solvent based premixes
- Product heating and cooling
Liquid Packaging Capabilities
Halo has the packaging capability to fill from as low as a 10 ml bottle, glass or plastic up to 4 Liters. In addition, we have the capability to fill solvent based formulations on our packaging lines.